Join an established leader in the rapidly-growing sales enablement space. Brainshark's sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content needed to prepare salespeople when, where and how they work.
The Team Manager of our West CSM team is responsible for leading, coaching, and motivating a team of dedicated Customer Success Managers (CSMs). Our CSM team is primarily responsible for driving adoption and growth by helping customers realize value and achieve outcomes using our solutions.
In this role, you’ll help the team of CSMs grow as trusted advisors, serve as an escalation point for your team as needed, and drive continuous improvement and achievement of team and individual KPIs. You’ll also manage a small book of business of strategic accounts as the primary Customer Success resource on these accounts, teamed with Sales counterparts.
We’re looking for a hands-on leader who enjoys being in the field and with customers, their team, and Brainshark colleagues across functions.
- Provide leadership and coaching to our CSMs
- Foster an environment of collaboration and continuous development
- Implement strategies to enhance the customer journey and help customers realize value
- Meet individual and team goals with a focus on driving customer outcomes and growth
- Provide leadership within the group on Customer Success initiatives,
- Directly manage a small portfolio of strategic accounts as the Customer Success contact; teamed with Sales as part of a dedicated account team.
- Drive CSM performance in alignment with individual, team, and company KPIs.
- Collaborate with sales counterparts on account strategies
- Be a voice of the customer in articulating customer and market needs and enhancement ideas to product team and other internal stakeholders.
- Approximately 25-30% travel within central & west region, both in joint on-site visits with account team members and as well as your own on-site visits to strategic accounts; as well as to headquarters to collaborate with internal teams.
- BS/BA or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years management experience, preferably within a customer success organization or comparable customer-facing roles
- Experience managing a remote team
- Understanding of Customer Success principles, metrics, and best practices
- SaaS, working with Sales Enablement, Sales, Training, and executive buyers a plus
- Working knowledge of Brainshark solutions, Salesforce.com and/or Customer Success Software experience a plus
- Positive can-do attitude and passion for working with customers
- Excellent management & team building skills
- Excellent consultation skills, problem solving, and ability to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Ability to travel regionally and to headquarters
- Aptitude to keep up with rapidly-evolving technology in Agile environment