Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates on-boarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.
Why is sales readiness such a big deal? It isn’t – it’s a HUGE deal. Before sales people get to solve real problems for their customers and ultimately roll in the big bucks, they have to be extraordinarily proficient at showing value and serving as a trusted advisor to their buyers.
Account development is absolutely, 100% critical to the success of this business. It is the frontline of Brainshark’s high-speed journey to owning the sales effectiveness market.
Sitting at the intersection of sales and marketing, account developers have the incredibly important task of understanding our message, tenaciously finding as many companies that experience the pain we heal, and aggressively emblazoning that message into the core of their brains. Yes, you need to be a Brainshark. If you’re driven to succeed, feel comfortable being held accountable to results, and yearn to be train and coached by the leading provider of training and coaching software, read on.
What We’re Looking For….and Why
1. You’re at least 1 year out of your higher-education, having had business experience in sales and/or a customer-facing role because you learn a lot of operational basics in that first year, and you have the opportunity to not just make mistakes, but learn and move on.
2. You have over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations because it’s very hard to connect these days and, once you do, clients expect a memorable conversation. This means knowledge, creativity, comfort, and risk-taking.
3. You are comfortable with using Salesforce.com, as well as other technology solutions to accomplish your work effectively because you’ll spend a lot of time in the CRM, our product can live natively inside of it, and if you’re not living the experience you’re selling, you won’t be effective.
4. You’re demonstrably competitive because success in this role depends entirely on your ability to hit numbers and get results. Just show that you’re driven by winning and that you know how to do it as part of a team….collaboration is critical here.
5. You’re willing to devote a minimum of 18 months to this role because account development can be a great jumping off point to other opportunities, yet the most successful and respected employees are those that can balance the ability to look and think ahead with the incredibly visible skill of being able to execute now AND execute consistently.
Do you think that you would be an asset in this role but don’t believe you meet the requirements we laid out? Then challenge us. Make the words in your cover letter or application jump off the page and build a case for why. We may not agree, but you have our commitment to listen.