The Brainshark DevOps team supports Brainshark’s award-winning Sales Training and Coaching platforms, ensuring that Brainshark’s SaaS application is available 24x7 to thousands of customers including over half of the Fortune 500. Be part of a team to lead the transformation to DevOps and Continuous Delivery across the organization. Participate in agile process across multiple development teams. Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process. Develop tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks. Create and provide best practices to the organization for DevOps, builds, continuous integration, deployment and infrastructure. Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards. Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools. Maintain and monitor production environments.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Jenkins, Jira, Octopus, Bitbucket/Git, Python, PowerShell, PagerDuty, Dell Nutanix, FortiGate, Alien Vault.
- Work with development and QA teams to provision, automate, multiple development and production environments distributed across hybrid SaaS solution.
- Drive automation processes using methodologies for infrastructure as code using SDLC best practices.
- Lead mission critical technology projects to improve the product and processes.
- Monitoring and maintenance of mission-critical components across our Hybrid SaaS offerings.
- Continually improve security throughout the environment and work closely with the Security team to meet all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate closely with the development teams to improve cloud capabilities within the product.
- Work with security team to design and implement practices for securely managing and deploying Brainshark’s technology stack
- Participate in after hours on-call rotation
- 4+ years working in a DevOps role within a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations, and security within Azure and AWS.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols used for web-based applications, load balancing technologies, application filtering, high availability, and dynamic scaling.
- Experience with SCM tools, Git as the primary, and a solid understanding of Git workflow best practices.
- Ability to write scripts in a variety of languages like but not limited to Bash, Python, PowerShell, or Ruby.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technology stack and Linux based systems.
- CI/CD tools such as Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and Nexus.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols used for web-based applications, load balancing technologies, application filtering, high availability.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or equivalent tool.
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- AWS knowledge and practical understanding of the wide range of services available.
- Experience using container technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and or other container solutions.
- Experience with NoSQL, Elastic Search, Redis.
- Log management tools, like Sumologic or Splunk.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP*