The Brainshark DevOps team supports our sales training and coaching platforms, ensuring that Brainshark’s SaaS application is available 24x7 to thousands of customers including over half of the Fortune 500. Be part of a team to lead the transformation to DevOps and Continuous Delivery across the organization. Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process. Develop tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks. Create and provide best practices to the organization for DevOps, builds, continuous integration, deployment and infrastructure. Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards. Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools. Maintain and monitor production environments.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Jenkins, Jira, Octopus, Bitbucket/Git, Python, PowerShell, PagerDuty, Dell Nutanix, FortiGate, Alien Vault.
- Lead mission-critical technology projects to improve the product and processes
- Collaborate with engineering teams to streamline the provisioning and automation of multiple deployment environments
- Support engineering teams in enhancing cloud capabilities within the product
- Monitor and maintain mission-critical components across our Hybrid SaaS offerings.
- Drive automation following infrastructure as code model and using SDLC best practices
- Work with security team to design and implement practices for securely managing and deploying Brainshark’s technology stack
- Respond to and resolve critical customer issues as part of the on-call rotation
- 5+ years working in a DevOps role within a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations and security within Azure or AWS.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols used for web-based applications, load balancing technologies, application filtering, high availability, and dynamic scaling.
- Experience with SCM tools, Git as the primary, and a solid understanding of Git workflow best practices.
- Ability to write scripts in a variety of languages like but not limited to Bash, Python, PowerShell, or Ruby.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technology stack and Linux based systems.
- CI/CD tools such as Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and Nexus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or equivalent tool.
- AWS knowledge and practical understanding of the wide range of services available.
- Experience using container technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and or other container solutions.
- Experience with NoSQL, Elastic Search, Redis.
- Log management tools, like Sumologic or Splunk.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP*