Growing at rapid speed, the Brainshark product team has been at the cutting edge of innovation & is looking for an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric Product Manager who will help define requirements and drive the execution of new Content Authoring capabilities within the Brainshark platform.
You will need to work closely with customers, understanding customer requirements and being responsible for driving and synthesizing these into new product features and roadmaps - from requirements definition, scoping, protoyping, development, QA, customer training/acceptance, and launch. We care deeply about continuous improvement and using metrics to drive key product and business decisions. In this role you will work directly with other product managers, Design, Engineering, Support, Sales & Marketing for additional insight.
A successful candidate will have a passion for building and simplifying solutions, using data (metrics) to drive prioritization and feature decisions, and the entrepreneurial grit to get things done!
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the marketplace through customer interaction and market research.
- Analyze product opportunities and develop supporting business cases when needed
- Write product requirement stories and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap, and manage prioritization and tradeoffs against customer experience and time to market
- Support engineering with bug triage, requirement clarification and enhancement request analysis
- Along with Program Management and other departments, drive organizational readiness and communication throughout the product lifecycle
- Participate in sales calls and meetings as a subject matter expert
- Serve as the advocate for your product both internally and externally
- 5+ years’ experience successfully launching enterprise software products
- 3+ years as a Product Manager
- Enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with content creation platforms a plus
- Experience with Agile product development
- Agile Scrum or PO certification is a plus
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com products a plus
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*