Our rapidly expanding Engineering team is looking for senior developers to join us in solving challenging technical problems every day in a cloud friendly way. The ideal candidate is customer focused, possesses excellent communication skills and is adept in all levels of web architecture and application development. You’ve developed multi-tiered web applications in the past and are exceptional at debugging and problem solving.
DotNet, C#, SQL Server, CosmosDb, Angular with Typescript, Redux, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Redis, Vb/Asp, JQuery, Backbone, Jenkins, Jira, Octopus, Bitbucket
As a Software Engineer at Brainshark, you will be part of a cross functional team that supports Brainshark products. You will combine your skills as a developer with your ability to communicate complex technical concepts. As a member of our brand-new development team, you will have a huge impact from day one.
- Quickly become proficient in Brainshark application architecture
- Provide timely enhancements, technical solutions and bug fixes to complex features in all layers of the tech stack
- Participate in design discussions with our operations and development teams
- Provide the analysis and design to improve, automate and scale our codebase.
- Communicate comfortably with business, technical as well as non-technical individuals
- Diagnose performance bottlenecks and implement optimizations across database, web, and mobile applications
- Contribute to test automation by adding unit and low-level integration tests
- Coach and mentor other team members
- 5+ years of development experience with web applications of some scale.
- Solid grasp of the web and object-oriented programming
- Proven ability to pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly and confidently
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Familiarity with Azure services
- Understanding of how production systems are configured are monitored
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING SPONSORSHIP *